Advanced Stock Trading Course + Strategies
Learn To Trade The Stock Market. For: Stocks, Day Trading, Swing Trading and Financial Trading
This course includes comprehensive, advanced material that is helpful in trading confidently and effectively. You will get an excellent understanding of what makes a great trading strategy and how to test and develop your Strategy.
This course covers Intermediary and advanced level information. You're going to take away a different approach at analyzing data, an approach that isn't just based on theory.
By the end of this course, you will fully understand how the Micro-Structure of the Stock Market works (even ECNs and Dark Pools).
You will know how a Technical Indicator like the VWAP is used. Furthermore, we cover essential Fundamental Analysis topics, so you will be able to read into Fundamental Ratios easily (Earnings, Earnings Per Share, Price To Earnings, Price To Book, and much much more).
You will fully understand Indexes, ETFs, the Economic Cycle, Monetary and Fiscal Policy, and Different Economic Indicators and Reports.
We also cover in-depth 2 Trading Strategies from the ground up. Including the thought process behind the strategies, tools to use for them, and how to test them for yourself. This is where you put everything into practice and where you learn how strategies can be built.
Hope to see you in the course :)
(To do this course you first need to complete the course titled: "The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course")
What You Will Learn!
- Track, analyze, and identify trading opportunities for different Trading Strategies.
- Fully understand the market's micro-structure, ECNs and Dark Pools.
- Evaluate different financial statements and how to use them to your advantage.
- Understand the philosophy behind different trades.
- Learn about two different Trading Strategies.
- Develop and Implement your own Trading Strategies.
- Apply different valuation methods under different strategies.
- Analyze and understand company fundamentals and fundamental ratios.
- Formulate your own Trading Plan to help you trade with confidence.
- Interpret the use of technical analysis, charts and indicators under different circumstances.
Who Should Attend!
- Intermediate Traders who want to improve their performance and build a strong foundation on how to plan and execute their trades.
- Individuals who want to learn advanced concepts in order to have a more comprehensive knowledge of the financial markets.
- Beginner/Intermediary level traders looking for more tools and techniques.