First in depth Allama Iqbal's Poetry Explanation Course in video form.
Allama Muhammad Iqbal is one of the most outstanding poet-philosophers of the Indian sub-continent belonging to the modern period.
His intellectual genius has reigned supreme in the arena of Islamic philosophy during the twentieth century and is likely to direct and influence the Islamic Intellectual tradition in the twenty first century as well.
His sublime poetry and philosophy inspired millions of Muslims to wake up to the reality of the times and forge a destiny for themselves.Iqbal was deeply concerned with the Youth of that time.
He was very much clear to the fact that if Youngsters had focused their real destiny then they could have led the Muslims of Sub-Continent out of the danger of destruction earlier than they did.
But the problem is His poetry wordings in native language is not so easy to understand, the message & philosophy behind his poetry.Fortunately Prof Muhammad Fayyaz has made this course of approx 100 hours duration to explain in depth philosophy of Iqbal in easy words with historic & islamic background.
Iqbal's Nojwan is a True Muslim, Mard-e-Momin, Mojahid, Shaheen, Man of Khudi and an Optimistic person who can pull down the stars to himself.
Who this course is for:
For those who want to learn the deep explanation of Allama Iqbal's Poetry.
Today's youth who must needs to learn Iqbal's philosophy in this era
What's Included in this Course:
All Important & Most Difficult Poems & Ghazals of Kuliyat-e-Iqbal Urdu 4 books (Bang e dara, Bal e jibril, Zarb e kaleem, Armaghan e hijaz)
Allama Iqbal's deep philosophy explained with Historic & Islamic Background
What You Will Learn!
- Allama Iqbal's Poetry in depth Explanation
- Detailed Concept of Allama Iqbal's Philosophy with Islamic & Historic Background
- Deep Learning of self theory of Iqbal
- Kuliyat e Iqbal Urdu all 4 books (Bang e Dara, Bal e Jibril, Zarb e Kaleem, Armaghan e Hijaz) Important & Most Difficult Poems,Ghazals
Who Should Attend!
- Passionate Iqbal Lovers who wants to learn deeply about his poetry
- Today's youth who needs to learn Iqbal's philosophy in this era