With American Vocabulary for Pronunciation Practice
This is a course for students who want to begin learning the English alphabet with American English pronunciations. Each letter of the alphabet gets special attention in individual video lessons that present picture dictionary placards with specially chosen vocabulary words to help students learn each of the letters' sounds. Each placard includes the Chinese, Spanish, French, German, and Russian equivalents of the vocabulary words, and the complete picture dictionary is available for download within the course! Additionally, each letter's video includes the American Sign Language icon for that letter and the upper and lower case print versions of that letter. Numbers 1 - 10 are included throughout and as an added review lesson.
What You Will Learn!
- Pronounce long and short American English vowel sounds.
- Pronounce hard and soft American English consonant sounds.
- Recite the English alphabet.
- Learn numbers 1 - 10.
- Use the American Sign Language Alphabet!
- Print each letter of the English alphabet in both upper and lower cases.
- Learn English vocabulary words to help with each letter's pronunciation.
Who Should Attend!
- This course is appropriate for students who want to begin learning the English alphabet and American English pronunciation.
- The vocabulary is appropriate for all ages.