Learn how to thrive in the corporate world. Manage yourself, your work environment, technology and avoid time stealers.
The course on Developing Effective Work Relations and Time Management is a composite course requested by students. And, it includes two already successful courses: Getting Results by Building Relationships and Developing Effective Time Management Habits.
Getting Results by Building Relationships
Have you ever been frustrated by your work relationships? Do you find it hard to integrate in a new job? Do you need to build or maintain a professional credibility? Do you want to be part of a professional family?
Here you will find an answer. Getting Results by Building Relationships is a very focused and extremely practical course, for the use of business and industry professionals.
In this section, you'll learn how to build good relationships and achieve results by:
laying a strong and effective collaborative foundation
building professional credibility, and
developing ethical reciprocity patterns.
You are going to learn how to make a good first impression, build an effective and lucrative rapport with your co-workers, win confidence and and deal with conflicts to get results.
The video lectures and documents that form the course include practical examples and tolls for getting results by building relationships.
In not more than 2 hours of study you will master 9 techniques that will boost your career and, and maybe more important, make your life easier.
Developing Effective Time Management Habits
Do you want to work smarter and have more time for yourself? Do you want to consistently achieve good results and reach your objectives? Do you want to spend more time with your family and friends?
Stop wasting your time!
Change your work habits! It's easy and you can learn here how. You just need to acquire or develop good habits in three areas: work environment, technology and “time-stealers."
You will learn how to control your work environment, how to use technology to help you be more efficient, how to respond to unreasonable demands of others, how to prevent procrastination and avoid “time-stealers".
You will learn how to develop the habits that you need to be in control of your time, and stop reacting inefficiently to demands that are made on you. And, you will learn how to organize your work environment, and how to employ technology so that it is serving you and not waste your time.
You will also understand "time stealers", and develop strategies to prevent the waste of time they represent. Good time management habits don't happen by accident. Learn, practice and be consistent. You will get here the exact techniques to do so.
You will have video lectures that include real examples, exercises and case studies; quizzes to check your knowledge level and a small optional course project to help you practice your time management skills.
You have a 30 days money back guarantee, no question asked. And, the discounted access to many other management and personal development courses. (HARVEL-3W6B0)
Now, go ahead. Apply for the course! Just hit the “Take this course" button, or if you want to find out more take the free preview and then decide.
Thank you! And, see you inside the course!
What You Will Learn!
- Set a foundation for getting professional results, improve your skills in making a good first impression and build a rapport with your co-workers.
- Build credibility for the purpose of getting results, win the confidence of your co-workers, and apply the steps for dealing with conflict
- After completing this course, you will be able to plan and use reciprocal relationships to get results and make efficient use of relational “trade objects”.
- Understand how factors within your working environment affect use of time, apply techniques for managing paperwork
- Improve the physical organization of your office and apply simple time-saving procedures.
- Improve time management, control e-mails and use IT organizer systems.
- Avoid time stealers, understand people respond to demands, avoid reverse delegation, beat procrastination and manage interruptions.
Who Should Attend!
- Staff members, team members, supervisors, and managers looking to get results through others, even when they lack direct authority
- This course is for anyone in business who would like to have more time to do the things that they really need or want to do.