Learn every day English vocabulary to improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing.
This course is designed for beginning ESL students. In this course, students will learn basic and every day English vocabulary that will help them bring their English to the next level. Students will practice speaking, listening, reading, and writing while learning new words to help them join in every day conversations with native English speakers.
This course is hands-on. You will be using the new vocabulary right away through interactive activities, real world situations, quizzes, and tests.
Each section will have the following:
1. Pre-assessment quiz to see how much you know
2. Vocabulary: Learn the new words through pictures, sample sentences and speaking
3. Practice: This will include fill in the blanks, dictations, reading passages, speaking exercises, listening exercises, internet research, writing, and much more!
4. Review and Test: Review what you have learned and test yourself to see how well you know the new words
This course will focus on the following vocabulary:
3. Natural Disasters
What You Will Learn!
- Learn essential ESL vocabulary to improve speaking, reading, writing and listening.
- Engage in basic conversations with native English speakers.
- Speak English with more confidence.
- Understand and use basic English vocabulary in a variety of ways.
Who Should Attend!
- For beginning ESL students.
- For students who want to learn new English vocabulary and take their English to the next level.
- For students who want to improve their speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- For students who like engaging lessons and activities.
- For students who like a hands-on approach to learning.
- For students who know that practice makes perfect.