Use Vagrant, Docker and Ansible to automate the installation of your LMS
E-learning for everyone
Installing an LMS on a LAMP stack, whether with a physical or even virtual server, can take a long time.
Use DevOps tools to save time and resources in setting up your test or development environment.
With Vagrant, Docker and Ansible, install an Open Source LMS, such as Chamilo, Claroline, Moodle and Opigno, in just a few minutes and a single command.
This training is not a course on the usage of these LMS, its sole purpose is to help you automate their installation and ensure their proper operation.
Nor is it a course on the usage of Vagrant, Docker or Ansible, although many practical cases of their usage are discussed.
This training is the english version of the french training entitled Comment installer un LMS Open Source - Part 2
What You Will Learn!
- Install an Open Source LMS in just a few minutes
- Automate the installation of an Open Source LMS with DevOps tools
- Automation with Vagrant
- Automation with Docker
- Automation with Docker-Compose
- Automation with Ansible
Who Should Attend!
- Teachers with basic knowledge of Linux
- System and network Administrators
- Anyone interested in Open Source