This course introduces the personal branding concept and helps people to learn how to successfully promote themselves
Personal branding is the process of developing a “mark” that is created around your personal name or your career. The main goal of personal branding is to develop one reputation and grow successfully by networking in a way that interests others. The course is structured as following: The first Unit is dedicated to the general ideas about personal branding. The second Unit provides self-assessment skills for a successful personal branding management. The third Unit is highlights the keys aspects of personal branding and how to set the objectives and lever in our strengths to achieve our goals.. The fourth Unit describes the online reputation in relation with personal branding. Finally, the fifth Unit analyses the personal branding as a tool for career management.
In all units, we will see real cases of students (personal interviews) to show specific examples of the best practice of personal branding techniques.
What You Will Learn!
- Define personal branding.
- Understand the main concepts about personal branding.
- Identify one’s personal work values, abilities, skills and values.
- Identify general areas of career interest.
- Guide for conducting self-analysis.
- Understand branding and self-branding.
- Create and develop your self-brand effectively.
- Understand and develop main online reputation concepts.
- Communication with social media.
- Understand the importance of personal branding during all the career.
- Develop personal branding along the professional career.
Who Should Attend!
- EU Youth
- HIgher education students
- Vocational education and training students
- Anyone who wants to improve their referrals and increase their employability