Sports Nutrition for Athletes and Fitness Enthusiasts
Learn all about sports nutrition with 7 hours of online video content and start training SMARTER instead of HARDER.
Did you know that research by the University of South Carolina revealed that 91% of athletes and 63% of coaches have little knowledge about sports nutrition?
And indeed, most athletes and fitness enthusiasts are rushing through their daily exercise routine without even knowing the basic difference between proteins and carbs.
But conducting purposeful physical exercise without sports nutrition knowledge is like running around in a dark forest. Blindfolded.
And because those athletes and fitness enthusiasts reach far-from optimal results they are trying to compensate their knowledge BLIND SPOT by turning to crazy expensive supplements that hardly ever work.
That made me realize there is a massive need for practical, easy to understand fundamental sports nutrition learning, so I decided to establish the School of Sports Nutrition.
Our comprehensive course is turning completely uninformed athletes and fitness enthusiasts into knowledgeable sportspersons allowing each and every one of them to adapt and fine-tune their diets and see their exercise performance improve without ever increasing training time.
So take off that blindfold, click on the purple ‘ADD TO CART’ button and enroll in our exciting new course: SPORTS NUTRITION FOR ATHLETES AND FITNESS ENTHUSIASTS. Join us straightaway and start building your sports nutrition knowledge from zero to hero level.
What You Will Learn!
- You will learn the basics of sports nutrition including macronutrients, micronutrients, sports specific nutrition and supplements.
- You will learn that by managing your nutrition you will largely enhance the outcome of your exercise efforts.
- You will learn how to determine your own nutrition strategy, rehydration requirements and supplement needs.
- You will learn that a rock-solid nutrition strategy is not only about eating the RIGHT foods. It’s also about WHEN to eat them.
- You will learn what whole foods you should eat to meet your macro and micronutrient requirements.
- You will learn how to defeat the supplement FAKE NEWS machine, powered by supplement producers.
- You will learn all about effective fueling methods that help you achieve your personal best in your next endurance race.
- You will learn about the one critical reason why energy drinks will NOT help you on race day.
- You will learn everything about the available super supplements that will actually improve gym performance.
Who Should Attend!
- The course is for amateur -and professional athletes as well as fitness enthusiasts. Our goal is to help students get a better understanding of sports nutrition and use their acquired knowledge to augment the outcome of their exercise efforts and athletic performance.