Aromatherapy - Essential Oils for Health Certificate Course
Learn the techniques used by aromatherapists and herbalists for using essential oils for health benefits - Accredited
Have you always been fascinated by the healing powers of essential oils? Are you interested in learning the basics of aromatherapy and how to make your own essential oil blends and use this valuable element of natural medicine? Then this course is for you!
This course is fully accredited by the International Association of Therapists. You will receive a certificate diploma upon completion of this course from the Online Wellness School.
In this course you will learn:
- The history of Aromatherapy
- Introduction to Essential Oils and Aromatherapy
- Specific essential oil blending techniques used by herbalists and aromatherapists worldwide
- Basic skills and techniques for incorporating essential oils into your daily routine
- In depth understanding of twenty key essential oils and their healing properties
- Instruction on creating your own essential oil blends with free blend recipes
By the end of this course you will be able to make your own essential oil blends and use essential oils for everyday health and wellness. You will have a general understanding of the basis of aromatherapy and where to obtain quality essential oils for your own use.
What You Will Learn!
- Students will be able to understand how to use essential oils for health and wellness
- Students will be able to use essential oils for aromatherapy and general wellness
- Students will understand essential oil dilution rates.
- Students will understand perfumery notes.
- Students will gain a basic understanding of how to use essential oils safely
- Students will be able to confidently create essential oil blends.
- Students will know the properties of twenty key essential oils.
Who Should Attend!
- Anyone who wants to learn how to incorporate aromatherapy into their daily routine.
- Anyone who wants to learn about the specific uses of popular essential oils.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create their own essential oil blends.
- Students who want to use essential oils to improve their health and wellness.