Learn Flutter and Dart to create Android and IOS apps
Learn to create Awesome Mobile Apps using Flutter and Dart
You don't need to learn Android/ Java and iOS/ Swift to build real native mobile apps!
Flutter - a framework developed by Google - allows you to learn one language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in no time. Flutter is an SDK providing the tooling to compile Dart code into native code and it also gives you a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled UI elements (so-called widgets) which you can use to compose your user interfaces.
Our complete Flutter development Bootcamp teaches you how to code using Dart and build beautiful, fast, native-quality iOS and Android apps. Even if you have ZERO programming experience.
Flutter is the new Cross-platform Mobile Development Framework created by Google, allowing developers to build Android and iOS Apps with one single codebase!
Flutter is the BEST way to create cross-platform apps that otherwise would require two distinct mobile development teams to create.
Why is Flutter a BIG Deal?
Flutter is a big deal because any developer (or anyone who wants to learn mobile development) can now build native Android and iOS apps with one codebase ONLY! This means, instead of having to learn Objective-C or Swift to build iOS apps, and Java, or Kotlin to build Android apps, you can now use Flutter Mobile Development Framework to build apps that run natively on both iOS and Android devices using the General-purpose Dart Programming Language.
Topics that are going to cover during these 30 days:-
1. Core Concept of Dart
2. Core Concept of Flutter
3. Basic ideas of widgets
4. App implemented through widgets
5. Firebase Database
6. App with database implementation
What You Will Learn!
- Learn Flutter and Dart from square one, step-by-step
- Understand all the fundamental concepts of Flutter development
- Master Dart & Flutter Framework
- Build Android & iOS apps using one programming language(Dart)
- Become a competent ,fully-fledged Flutter developer
- Build multi-screen apps using various widgets in Flutter
Who Should Attend!
- Anyone whoever is interested in developing Android & iOS apps.
- Anyone who wants to choose his/her career as mobile app developer.
- Android Developers Who Want to Build both Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- iOS Developers Who Want to Build both Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- Beginner or intermediate Dart and Flutter developers
- Students who wants to learn/clear all the fundamental concepts of Dart and Flutter