Learn Practical Export Marketing Skills From Practitioners
Practical Exports Marketing Tip & Techniques, Rare & Smart Exports Skills Learning Made Easy, Easily Deal With Importers
Exports marketing and its practical skills are specialized fields of international business management. And it has always encompassed its glamour and action-packed lifestyle for the exporting and international trading community from time immemorial. However, these areas of global marketing have never been given the kind of attention that it deserves. Because one reason for this neglect is the fact that exports marketing concepts can not be commonly generalized like many other fields of business marketing. Therefore, overseas marketing, therefore, can only be learned through experience.
Why this exports marketing course?
To fill this gap, this practical exports marketing skills course is an innovative effort by Dr. Vijesh Jain. Moreover, he has spent 30 years in exporting, importing, international trading fields. At the same time, he has tried to bring about certain experiential learning for the first time. Also to make it possible for new entrants to export marketing and foreign trade and to succeed in exports and imports. And to shine and conquer the world of global business, international trading, and world trade. Friends, this course is designed with a lot of personal and professional conviction, and equipped with hard-to-find practical experiences of knowledge and wisdom. Herein, Dr. Vijesh Jain and other invited international guest speakers have contributed to this course. No wonder, this practical exports marketing course is one of its kind anywhere in the world.
This exports marketing course boasts of some of the rare accounts of experiences, stories, and incidents as narrated by the most successful exporters and international traders. Side by side, many of the observations of these exports marketing strategy professionals are hard to explain using the theoretical concepts. Therefore, the only way to derive useful lessons from these practical exports operations experiences is to revisit the stories narrated by these wonderful storytellers. And these are the real stories of the successful exporters and international business persons.
Areas Covered in the course are (but are not limited to)
1. Exports marketing approach
2. Foreign trading attitude
3. Skills in Exports marketing
4. Practical ways of carrying out international trade deals
5. Facing the rejection from overseas buyers and importers
6. Rare skills required to succeed in international trade and exporting goods and commodities
7. Importance of the reputation of an international trader and exporter.
Course-related important keywords
Export and import business
International Market Research
Export marketing meaning
Export marketing plan
About the instructor
Dr. Vijesh Jain is an IIFT, New Delhi and BITS, Pilani alumnus with a Ph.D. from the University of Mysore and BIMTECH. In addition, he is a Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) by NASBITE, USA. Also, he has undertaken several entrepreneurship programs at Harvard University. Now, Dr. Vijesh Jain has more than 30 years of practical exports marketing and international business management experience. Interestingly, he has worked in several countries for large MNCs, exporting several kinds of goods and services. Dr. Jain has been an exporter, trader, trainer, global business professional. He is presently a Global Business Practices Artist and Coach. He is also coaching thousands of students and working professionals in several countries.
By enrolling in this course, you also get
1. Lifetime access to the updated course material
2. Verified eCertificate
3. Limited money-back guarantee
4. Lot of resources for practical exports marketing
What You Will Learn!
- Secrets of successful exports marketing
- How to do exports marketing research
- How to identify international markets for your products
- How to deal with international clients
- All about Indian Trade Portal and International Trade Center
- How to obtain international trade statistics for specific products / services
Who Should Attend!
- All management gradates
- All commerce graduates
- All marketing professionals
- All persons involved in exports
- All kind of manufacturers and exporters
- All kinds of traders