Mastering Collaboration: Work together for the best results
Learn how to assemble, lead, & organize collaborative teams & create a thriving culture of business collaboration
Did you know that nearly 75% of employers rate teamwork and collaboration as one of their most important activities, yet only 18% of employees get communication evaluations during their performance reviews?
If you can believe that, then you won’t be surprised to learn that:
39% of employees don’t believe their organization collaborates enough
86% of employees and executives cite lack of collaboration and ineffective communication for most workplace failures
Less than half of employees believe their organization communicates truthfully and effectively
73% of employees believe their organization would be more successful if they were able to work in more flexible and collaborative ways
Eye-opening statistics, don’t you think?
So the question then becomes …
What are you doing to support, encourage, and develop a collaborative environment within your organization?
Because, let’s face it … if your organization isn’t collaborating effectively, you’re missing out on one of the most important factors of high-performing teams and business success … and potentially hurting your business.
At the individual level, effective collaboration can:
Improve and speed up work
Teach new skills and techniques
Strengthen business understanding
Develop interpersonal skills
Provide additional safety and support
At the organizational level, it can:
Shorten development time
Increase trust across the business
Create more flexibility as the business grows
Simply put, collaboration is not something your business can choose to ignore.
So how exactly can you make sure your business and all of its employees are collaborating effectively?
Well, that’s exactly what we’re going to cover in this course.
The benefits of collaboration and why it’s an essential part of how businesses get work done today
How to ensure collaborative teams work successfully within a company
The fundamentals of forming and leading a collaborative team
How to organize and get the most out of collaborative meetings
Online collaboration and how to effectively collaborate across different teams
Collaboration lessons you can apply from different industries
What you need to create and support a thriving culture of collaboration
By the end of this course - whether you’re an employee, a manager, or executive - you’ll know how to set the example in your business by creating effective groups and building collaboration into both your company’s goals and values for long-term success.
Let’s get to it!
What You Will Learn!
- The benefits of collaboration and why it’s an essential part of how businesses get work done today
- How to ensure collaborative teams work successfully within a company
- The fundamentals of forming and leading a collaborative team
- How to organize and get the most out of collaborative meetings
- Online collaboration and how to effectively collaborate across different teams
- Collaboration lessons you can apply from different industries
- What you need to create and support a thriving culture of collaboration
Who Should Attend!
- Anyone interested in collaborating more effectively within an organization
- Employees looking to collaborate more effectively with team members
- Managers looking for best practices to create collaborative teams that work great together
- Leaders & executives looking for ways to increase trust, credibility, and effectiveness across the organization
- Anyone interested in creating an enduring collaborative culture that fosters long-term growth and business success