Substation Power Engineering Fundamentals
Learn all about Power Substations with this course!
Substation Power Engineering Fundamentals is a comprehensive video course where you can learn industry specific knowledge about power substations that you would not have known unless you worked within the utility industry for a number of years.
I have handcrafted this course to allow students to acquire core fundamental knowledge on substations as well as key pointers to look out for in substation designs, such as site preparations and equipment specifications.
If you are a recent graduate of an engineering program or wanting to switch careers to being a Substation design engineer, you will find this course of great help to get the fundamental knowledge you need to kick start your professional career.
If you are looking for an apprenticeship program to be a power lineman, this course will allow you to show the recruiters how much passion and potential you have to be in the trade. And if you already a journeyman, the design knowledge you learn here will allow you to have an advantage in getting a substation planner, scheduler and/or coordinator position in the office.
This course can benefit anyone who wanted to work in the utility industry. As long as you have interest working in this industry, be it accounting, IT, supply chain etc, this course can help you to get an advantage at work or getting a job within this industry as it gives you core knowledge of the industry that you would not have otherwise obtain unless you have worked in the industry spanning multiple departments. And knowledge is power.
So let's get started! Let's start your fulfilling journey and mark an important point of your phenomenal career in this industry!
What you’ll learn
· Power Substation Designs
· Electrical Engineering
· Substation Site Preparations
· Substation Equipment Specifications
· Medium Voltage
· Engineering Design Process
· Substation Bus Designs
· Substation Protection Basics
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
· Motivated to break into the Electrical Utility Industry
· High School Math (If interested in Designs)
Who this course is for:
· Engineer or engineering students who wanted to get into the power utility industry
· People who wanted a stable career with good pay and work-life balance
· Non-Engineering Professionals who want an advantage in getting into the power utility industry.
What You Will Learn!
- Substation Engineering
- Substation Design
- Equipment Specifications
Who Should Attend!
- Students that want to work within the power utility industry
- Engineers who want to gain fundamental knowledge in substation design
- Recent engineering graduates who want to learn about substations