A seven step process proven to sell - Make your course description a powerful salesperson - With a process, it's easier
If your course description is not written in the right way, you get less students.
Write a course description that really sells by using a proven formula.
Also, writing a course description can take a long time. But when you have a step-by-step process, it becomes far easier and faster. I wrote this course description in less than 15 minutes.
My name is Ian Stables. At the time of writing this, I have more than 51,000 students. A big reason for this is because of this formula.
My descriptions used to be so so. Results were the same. Every time I created a course, I used to look at the screen and struggle thinking about what I should write.
I decided to find out what worked. I already had a lot of knowledge about writing sales letters. But there was something different required for the online course audience.
So I took every course I could find that talked about course descriptions. I read lots of books on course selling and marketing. I went on Youtube and even contacted some of the top instructors. Most of what I learned wasn't very effective. However, I did find some gems.
I decided to look at the best courses and look at their descriptions. I was looking for what they had that would work. I used what I found and combined it with the knowledge I already had about writing sales letters. I also came up with some great ideas of my own. To find out what worked, I tested everything.
In the end, I came up with a seven step process. It included all the elements that really sell to get students to enrol in a course. They are also arranged in the right order to get the best result.
With this process, I now find it easier and faster writing my course descriptions. My results are also far beter then when I started.
You will learn this process in this course.
Now you may be thinking, that's alright for you Ian. You're a writer. I won't be able to do that. You don't need to be a writer. As long as you can spell and write short parragraphs, you can do this. The process is in easy chunks. A twelve year old could do it.
You might be happy with the results you are already getting. I am delighted for you. But why not get better results by using this simple to follow process.
Start using this process now. Every day you wait, the more results you will miss.
This is how this formula works:
- It gets students interested in your course immediately
- Lets students know you know what you're talking aobut
- Increases their desire to join
- Removes reasons that would stop them enrolling (Very effective)
- Gets them excited about what you're teaching
- Gets them to enrol now
Let me show you how to write course descriptions that get results. Enrol now
What You Will Learn!
- Write a course desctiption that gets the sale
- A proven nine step description writing process
- Get students to read your description
- Best way to establish your credentials
- Show why your course is the right choice
- The powerful four step story
- Show you had the same problems they have
- Rule out the competition
- Get them excited about your solution
- How to show potential results
- Remove what stops them enrolling (Very powerful)
- The list that makes them want your course
- Step proven to increase results
- How to get existing students to persuade them
Who Should Attend!
- Course instructors
- Aspiring course instructors
- Anyone creating and promoting online learning courses